lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

An Open Letter to Guido Barilla | Casey Carey-Brown

An Open Letter to Guido Barilla | Casey Carey-Brown:

 Dear Guido Barilla,


I am writing to you today under unfortunate circumstances. When I woke up this morning, I certainly didn't expect to end my day by writing a letter to the chairman of a pasta company, but here we are. I am writing to you in regards to your recent statements about my family. I know you don't know my actual family, because, you know, we aren't close, you and I. So, let me introduce you. My wife and I have been married, legally, for nearly 10 years. We have a 4-year-old daughter together. She calls us Mommy and Mama. We eat dinner at our table together every night. We work hard. We love even harder.


We are the gay family that you don't agree with.