jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

Greenwald To Publish Full List Of Names Targeted By NSA Surveillance | Ben Swann Truth In Media

Greenwald To Publish Full List Of Names Targeted By NSA Surveillance | Ben Swann Truth In Media



 The talented reporter Autumn Smith notes to my
right that she does not think the CIA name release is an accident. As a
supporter of Valerie Plame's, it looks weird to me too...we keep seeing
stories that suggest there are influencers more senior
than Congress...the State Dept...the Secret Service..and now the CIA.
Most of whom are decent patriotic people if left to do their jobs with
non-evil management directives. I am sure I will get the same pushback
for this as I did for giving cops the benefit of the doubt...but it is
my experience in both cases. Evil is institutionalized more often than
personal...

 

 http://benswann.com/greenwald-to-publish-list-of-names-targeted-by-nsa/

 Glen Greenwald Publish NSA Targets