jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

Torture in 2014: Stories of modern horror | Amnesty International

Torture in 2014: Stories of modern horror | Amnesty International



 “They struck my head with a piece of wood,
covered my face with a jumper and took me inside a police bus. Once in
there, I could smell blood and hear screams of pain. There were people
piled all over the floor and the police made me walk on
top of them. As I reached what felt like the end of the bus, they
pushed me down and started beating me again, trying to suffocate me and
then they raped me," Italia Méndez, Mexican torture
survivor.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/torture-2014-stories-modern-horror-2014-05-29

 Amnesty International documented the use of torture in more than 141 countries in the past five years.

Amnesty International documented the use of torture in more than 141 countries in the past five years.

© Amnesty International.