lunes, 31 de agosto de 2015

23 Films That Changed My Life

23 Films That Changed My Life





23 Films That Changed My Life









In 2011 a personal revolution started in my mind. Many people who’ve
under gone serious personal transformation speak of a moment of clarity
or a drastic event that woke them up, I have personally gone through a
serious transformation from Drunk Dude to Dude Making a Difference
however I had no moment of clarity and no specific event that woke me
up. Rather my shift came from an accrual of knowledge that is available
to us. Some of that came from moving to San Diego in January of 2011 and
surrounding myself with open-minded people. Some of it came naturally
by finding better things to do with my time then drink alcohol and smoke
weed. But I give the most credit to the information I gained through
films, books, and Internet articles.






The films and TV series listed in this article are some that affected
me the most and that I recommend to anyone who wishes to live a
conscious life void of lies and fallacies and abundant with truth. Many
of them shook me to the core and taught me that so much of what I
believed wasn’t true. During this period of information I had many late
nights thinking, “What the heck am I going to do. My foundation has been
crumbled underneath me. My life is not what I thought it was. America
is not what I thought it was. The world as I know it is not the world as
it truly is.”



I could have felt overwhelmed and un-empowered with all that I
learned but instead I was excited. I wasn’t about to be a hypocrite so I
had to change myself and put what I learned into action. To facilitate
my change I made a list
of all the things I wanted to change in my life and put it up on the
wall in my kitchen. Little by little I transformed my life completely to
align my beliefs with my actions. I really do have these films to thank
for who I am today and for any of the goodness that I have given to
humanity and the environment.