jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Saakashvili is planning a bloody coup in Georgia | New Eastern Outlook

Saakashvili is planning a bloody coup in Georgia | New Eastern Outlook





Saakashvili is planning a bloody coup in Georgia
The boiling news in Georgia, “the big
story here” according to various sources, is another attempt to bring
about a change of government. One of the inside sources for this story
wrote,

“I don’t have enough on this but what
you wrote before is what has motivated me to contact you. I will now put
this in a word document. It looks like there’s a good basic outline
here and you are free to copy and paste the entire thing.”

He added in off-the-record discussion,
“as I work for Rustavi2 I have to be a bit careful, as my job and more
(my life) depends on people not knowing who is sharing this information.
I have provided a couple more useful links which have been posted on
various sites; they are about how the Georgian security service is on
the job, investigating this. They’re putting round-the-clock
surveillance on the Rustavi2 building, and I’ll bet they’ll want to
question one of the two gentlemen involved in the conversation. I’d
guess they’ll get a lot of cooperation from the Turkish secret services
too – as this implies that Turkey is one great big gangster’s hideout.”

As I wrote back in September, before
this became mainstream news: “Now sit back and watch the fight, as if
Rustavi2 is fully investigated there will be all kinds of thing
surfacing, and who actually stands behind it will be one of the biggest
surprises of all. Much more is involved than a lawsuit brought by three
former owners to try and get back what the UNM stole to use as their
media mouthpiece.”

56463232222