lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

The Off-Grid Rebellion the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About

The Off-Grid Rebellion the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About





The Off-Grid Rebellion the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About

 

By Daniel Arsenault




For many waking up in the modern world, the weight of the planet is
on their shoulders. It seems like the more one learns, the more
everything is in ruin. Climate catastrophe and secret financial
institutions threaten devastation on all sides, the media is run by the
corporate elite and filters the truth into coarse bits of marketing
slogans, and there seems like no avenue to fight back, to levy
solutions.



When even the charities seem corrupt, where does the charitable soul go?


When I moved to Montreal, I was desperate to get connected to a group
that was actually making a difference. I joined an organization I’m
proud to work with known as the Valhalla Movement.



What I discovered while working with them wasn’t how innovative they
were for fighting for change, but how many people were fighting the good
fight without finding their way into the public eye. I quickly learned
that there were over 3,000 eco-communities in North America alone,
enough that I should have been able to name a few dozen in my state
alone. Yet, I couldn’t think of one.




 off-grid