martes, 23 de febrero de 2016

I Am a Palestinian Citizen of Israel, and I’m Not an Enemy of the State - Opinion - Haaretz - Israeli News Source Haaretz.com

I Am a Palestinian Citizen of Israel, and I’m Not an Enemy of the State - Opinion - Haaretz - Israeli News Source Haaretz.com



 "My recognition of, and pride in my roots does not pose a threat to
Israel’s security, nor should it be considered an ‘attack’ on it - it’s
just a fact."




 Amid constant calls to ‘prove’ our loyalty to the state, I’d like Prime Minister Netanyahu to see that my pride in my Palestinian identity isn’t an attack on Israel’s security - it’s a fact, and one I won’t hide.
Rita Khoury
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.704699




 Netanyahu at the site of a shooting that killed two and wounded seven in Tel Aviv, January 2, 2016.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the site of a shooting that killed two and wounded seven in Tel Aviv, January 2, 2016.Ofer Vaknin

    Netanyahu's speech at scene of Tel Aviv shooting: A shameful, fear-spreading horror show
    Israeli Arabs, own up to being a ticking time bomb, and don't forget to say thanks
    Don’t put Israeli Arab community in the dock for Tel Aviv shooting